[WWI] Dolphin in 1/72nd / was: Added:Bristol Scout C and more!

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 08:37:13 EST 2005

Andy:

Tom-M models did one and it's possible they based it on the Czechmaster
version.  The Pegasus Dolphin is their older technology, which is a lot
cruder than their current stuff, and that's saying something.  The detail on
the fuselage and flying surfaces is decent but the pieces are thick and
fuselage interior needs to be hollowed out.  The exhausts and guns are in
dire need of replacements.

Michael