[WWI] Added:Bristol Scout C and more!

Andy Bannister andy at warpedplastic.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 07:31:22 EST 2005

I've been trying to get my hands on a Pegasus example for years but they
always go for far too much on ebay - when you see them at all. Rumour has it
this kit was a copy of the CzechMaster one. I'd love to see Roden do one
although I think their Camels will keep me happy for a good long time.
Andy

CEO, Editor in Chief, Choreographer, Teaboy
www.warpedplastic.co.uk