Subject: Re: What's wrong with MAC/ was: [WWI] Added:Bristol Scout C and more!

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:46:36 EST 2005

Michael says

    Apparently, according to the Electronic Telegraph;

"Australia's hot, humid and wet summer has driven the common, but
potentially deadly, redback spiders indoors, scientists have said."

Mmmm, well it's hot and humid, but that is absolutely normal Brisbane
weather. And if anything, it has been markedly drier than usuall.

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me. Imagine calling the poor old redback
"potentially deadly"

Shane

""
There was a redback on the toilet seat, when I was there last night
I didn't see him in the dark, but boy I felt his bite.
I jumped high up into the air and when I hit the ground
That crafty redback spider, wasn't nowhere to be found.

I rushed into the missus, told her just where I'd been bit
She grabbed the cut-throat razor blade, and I nearly took a fit.
I said, "Just forget what's on your mind and call the doctor, please,
'Cause I've got a feeling that your cure is worse than the disease."

Chorus: There was a redback on the toilet seat, when I was there last night
I didn't see him in the dark, but boy I felt his bite.
And now I'm here in hospital, a sad and sorry site
And I curse the redback spider, on the toilet seat last night.

I can't lie down, I can't sit up and I don't know what to do
And all the nurses think it's funny, but that's not my point of view.
I tell you it's embarrassing and that to say the least
That I'm too sick to eat a bite, while that spider had a feast.

And when I get back home again, I'll tell you what I'll do
I'll make that redback suffer, for the pain I'm going through.
I've had so many needles, that I'm looking like a sieve
And I promise you that spider, hasn't very long to live.

""
Shane

  My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

       Quidvis recte factum,