What's wrong with MAC/ was: [WWI] Added:Bristol Scout C and more!

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:13:12 EST 2005

Michael says

>However, I have built the Roland D.VIb, Pfalz D.III & D.IIIa, Phönix D.I &
>D.II, and they are really good kits.

I haven't but unless they build worse than they look and dryfit I agree
about these and the SPAD

>P.S. I see some Aussie cricketer has been found guilty of rascism for
>calling someone a "Pommie git". :)  Worst of all the "Pom" turned out to be
>an Irishman:)!

Can't have been in an Australian court. For one thing, we understand that
calling a Pom a "Pommy Git" or far more likely a "Pommy Bastard" is a term
of endearment, and for another we don't usually make distinctions between
the English, Scots, Welsh and Irish when so complimenting them.

>the deadly spiders now inundating Brisbane (apparently pronounced Briz-bun
>by the natives)

Correct pronunciation is always welcome. Like "Nice Tottenham Gentleman" is
pronounced "dickhead" for example ;-)

Spiders? Bwahahahaha! We don't have any new spiders. The snakes ate them.

>households one wonders

One sounds like a Nice Tottenham Gentleman

;-)

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,