FW: [WWI] voisin 10 LAR and LAS differences

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Fri Feb 11 09:07:52 EST 2005

Chris,

"Well, I have a reputation at the model group i hang out with for
building
stuff no one else will touch."

Good!  Gooooood, Bwahahahahaha!  You'll get on real well here with this
crowd.  May I suggest going back through the archives and looking for
Steve Perry's "Reports from the AEG Front" for his Merlin build. :)

"I'm definately going to rebuild the tail booms with either brass or
more likely styrene rod or tube.  The kit stuff is just too flimsy."

Try Strutz or Aeroclub stock for this.  Just my 2 cents.

Warren