[WWI] voisin 10 LAR and LAS differences

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:11:55 EST 2005

Rotfl
That's true, Warren.  I think I should just take a deep breath and build
with abandon like the 10 year old in me wants to.  After all, who's gonna
tell me I'm wrong?  They'll have no proof.

Either way, this kit's gonna take some courage to start and more to finish.
Never again am I gonna listen to my armor building friend who said "that
looks cool, you should get that," when he points at something like a Voisin.

Chris