[WWI] voisin 10 LAR and LAS differences

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:37:10 EST 2005

Thanks for the help, guys.  I'm not sure at this point if it clears it up or
opens up a bigger can of worms, or both.
This is turning into a bad project.  I may have to wait until someone comes
out with a book or something on this plane.  There just isn't much on it.
The instructions just aren't good enough to go by alone and even have a
prayer that it comes out right.  There's not even a good photo or drawing to
see how the whole plane's layed out.  I'm so confused.  I think it's going
back on the shelf for a bit until I can gather up some more info and ref
material.

Chris