[WWI] Re: List uptime (was Rosemont)

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:46:04 EST 2005

Glad to hear the list is working better for most people today. I'm still
getting a few problems reported, but I would imagine it might be
internet latency issues which I assume will work themselves out.

As for Barry. He's always treated me like a king, weather
I'm visiting the shop, calling or ordering by E-mail, not that I've
bought much lately. I'd be surprised, no amazed, if he intentionally
mistreated any WWI modeler. It's just not his way.

Allan