[WWI] Un autre Caudron

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Feb 9 13:25:16 EST 2005

Matt!
> a follow-on article about the Caudron G.6.  Awesome!

Perhaps my request is a bit related to this. While I was on vacations I
tried to gather all the info I had from different sources in just one single
drawing of a Caudron R.11. One point (of the many!) that remains obscure is
if the ribs of the horizontal stabilizer and the scalloped tail follow the
same line and if they are angled or paralell to the aircraft longitudinal
axis.
Strangely enough, I don't have no clear picture of the tail of a R.11, so I
have to rely on the Caudrons of other marks to make an educated guess.
TIA
D.