[WWI] who's started their hitech voisin 10?

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:26:18 EST 2005

I'm working up the guts to start the Voisin 10 I bought a little while ago,
but a couple things distressed me.  The main thing is the tail structures.
The kit ones are molded, one left, one right, similar to the way the new
eduard dh-2 is setup.  The plastic seems awefully soft and my kit's parts
were warped.  Seems like they were the only parts to be warped noticeably.
I tried to straighten them with hot water, but I snapped one pretty easily.
I'm wondering if plastic tube or rod would be best or if I should use brass
for strength.  I'm thinking if the kit stuff's supposed to hold the weight,
plastic should be ok, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion.

Chris