[WWI] Fw: January 2005 Military In Scale

flapsup flapsup at fuse.net
Tue Feb 8 15:22:34 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: flapsup
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 9:03 AM
Subject: January 2005 Military In Scale

Cool, the list is back up.

    This issue has a pretty neat article on building the Eduard Camel in a partial stripped down format.
Juan Villalba is the builder. They are also beginning a series on the golden age.  This was started with an article on a 72nd Siskin, not OT but at least a bipe.  I run across these a bit late here,  so this may be old  news to most of you.
    I hope everyone is getting in more modelling time than I.  Just finished painting the kitchen and have been  informed that the foyer is next.

from the gray drizzled skies of northern KY,
Randy