[WWI] DF plans, was: Looking for Windsock Datafile Albatros D V

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Tue Feb 8 14:56:28 EST 2005

Rob tells me:

"There is also the fictitious two piece axle wing as well as some
stencilling
problems.
Hope this info didn't come too late Warren!"

Nah Rob, dealing with p/e and resin for the first time, along with the
"Fokker Finish" were the biggest problems for me.  To be honest, I
figure most Fokker Tripe kits go together easy enough and have so little
rigging to not need any plans per se.  However, modifying a Revell
Nie.17, now there you really need some decent plans IMHO.
   Speaking of Fokker Tripes, did anybody notice that the Roden Dr.I is
in the advance order section in the back of the Squadron Feb. sale
supplement>

Warren