[WWI] Rosemont??

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 12:51:25 EST 2005

Tracy,

I am one who has never had a problem with Rosemont.  However, I always
CALL Barry.  I realize this is a foreign and somewhat crazy concept
these days, but talking to Barry is always a good time.  Additionally,
he usually knows off the top of his head what he has in stock, what he
doesn't, and when he might get more.

			Stuart L. Malone