[WWI] Re: WWI list is down

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Tue Feb 8 10:56:02 EST 2005

Looks like it's working again. Sorry for the downtime folks, but I took
hangover monday (day after the superbowl) off. Good news is the New
England Patriots WON! For someone who grew up watching Tony Eason play,
and the Red Sox lose year after year to the Yankees/Mets it sure is a
wonderful time to be a sports fan in New England. Now only if we could
get KC Jones back managing the Celtics.....

Allan