[WWI] Chat online - Where and when

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Tue Feb 8 10:07:49 EST 2005

our mailing list is almost as active as a chat server. You should
subscribe and see if it fits your needs. I don't know of any live-chat
sites for WWI modeling.
I had a chat room on my site for a while but it was never used, and
eventually the license for the software lapsed and I didn't renew it.

Allan