[WWI] Part - Alb. DIII oef

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Tue Feb 8 04:42:07 EST 2005

Wow, the list is up!

Thanks Daniel and Michael for input on the Part set.
I agree Daniel, it's going to be difficult to get it to
fit, and none will be visible. I'm doing it anyway for
one silly reason, it's fun! I'm compounding the problems
by trying to fit the Aeroclub Austro-Daimler 200hp engine,
which is too big, I had to redo the front end to shorten it.
The Part kit is designed for the Roden engine, which is a
Mercedes DIII(?), and too small even for that.
/Neil C. (enjoying every minute!)