[WWI] Interesting stuff on ebay.co.uk & Gossip

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:00:35 EST 2005

Eric

>Any info about the quality of the Macchi M7 ?
>I think I will bidding on it (nieuport).
>Like Dave, no problem if somebody else bid on it, it is the game ;-)

Like all the Libra kits, it will be a vacform of first class quality.  It's
the only one I never had though, so I'm not sure of the accuracy.

That wouldn't stop me buying it if I could afford to. Good luck

(Hey, it's almost exactly a year since I was in Paris - wish I was there
again this week for the cool weather)

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,