[WWI] Interesting stuff on ebay.co.uk & Gossip

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:29:34 EST 2005

'ming says

>http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZfredQ5fuhuQQsojsZ0
>
>I'm bidding on a couple of these (davef68

I'm in no position to bid at the moment, which is a pity. I built all the
Libra kits back in ummmm, about the late seventies or early eighties
*except* the Macchi which I missed and still covet.

Their DH-5 is still my all time favourite vacform kit, and is the oldest
survivor of my collection by a decade at least. The other built Libras were
given to a friend in Melbourne in 1987 (and *now* I wish I still had them)

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum