[WWI] Dentist trip with a bonus

Bruce Dyck bruce.dyck at mts.net
Sat Feb 5 15:03:01 EST 2005

I just returned from a trip to the dentist, and a pocket full of tools.  It turns out that he had a pile of old scalars, picks, spatulas, and tiny grinding bits (they will fit my dremmel).  They are all clean, but he is no longer able to sterilize them for various reasons.  As I have heard of wood carvers using them, I thought they might come in handy.  After a short test it looks like they will be great for a lot of fine work.
Best part - they were free.  (I offered to pay but he said he was just going to toss them anyway)
Just thought I'd pass this on.
Bruce
I am a large male Mallard Duck,
hear me quack!!