[WWI] Lost and found

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Fri Feb 4 21:03:25 EST 2005

Hei,

Ran into a problem while updating my PC and lost my Inbox for Email,
as this happened one step before I was to run back-ups (Murphy in action),
a number of unanswered Emails for December and January will remain unanswered...

I have noted down to look for information on the "Monobloc" for Iban
and the Marne Taxis for Karen next time I am in Paris, but if there is someone
else who have sent me questions lately, please send me a reminder off-list.

(An easy way to catch up with the Email, but I lost the mail I got from the
museum in Gothenburg regards their stored Albatross)

  Eders
Knut Erik