[WWI] Part - Alb. DIII oef

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:47:13 EST 2005

Neil:

I have not but I have spent a lot of time staring at the Part set for the
Albatros D.I.  I wonder if most of that internal structure would be visible.
  I thought I would simply include the pieces around the cockpit and
instrument panel - the rest of the internal stuff is covered up.

I did manage to squeeze the analogous bits into a HB 29 and Will Hendricks
adid a similar thing on the Bristol F.2B but it's a tight fit.

Michael