[WWI] Looking for Windsock Datafile Albatros D V

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Thu Feb 3 17:45:28 EST 2005

Clarence writes:
"Well, I just bought the 1/48 Albatros D. V Eduard Profipack kit and I
was
wondering if I could find some pictures of profiles and also some
drawing to
scratchbuild the interior a little bit.

If you have information, that would be grat.  Also I was wondering what
is
the main difference with Albatros D. III and D. Va"

Clarence,
         (Are you new to the list?) The Albatros Fighters Datafile
Special would be kind of a "one stop shop" for the differences between
the D.III and the D.V.  If you seek just information on the D.V then
either the original Datafile on that particular a/c or the
Mikesh/Smithsonian book on their D.V restoration would serve you well.
   As Rick stated the *main* difference that one would note would be in
the appearances of the fuselage, and then there are a bunch of little
differences that only a modeler would care about, but I know not enough
to go into now. :)

HTH,

Warren