[WWI] Looking for Windsock Datafile Albatros D V

Clarence Prigent clarence.boing1 at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 3 17:06:16 EST 2005

Hi,

Well, I just bought the 1/48 Albatros D. V Eduard Profipack kit and I was
wondering if I could find some pictures of profiles and also some drawing to
scratchbuild the interior a little bit.

If you have information, that would be grat.  Also I was wondering what is
the main difference with Albatros D. III and D. Va

Thanks

Clarence