[WWI] Thinning Mister Kit Acrylics? ( Yes Again)

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:00:49 EST 2005

OK, here is an update. I mixed rubbing alcohol and a dab of Future. Looked
great in the Mixing Jar. No unnatural rubberizing!I began to Spray,and the
Paint beaded up! What the He double Hockey Sticks went wrong?
By the way, I went to PolyScale CDL, same viscisity, and had no problems!
Just don't like the Color as much for RAF CDL.
Rick G.