[WWI] Re: WW1 masking lozenge ??

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:42:18 EST 2005

Hi all,
I wanted to pass Greg Balzer's excellent idea along to
add to the already wonderful ideas everyone has
contributed. Thanks guys.
I think I will do all I can to add the lozenge last,
but if all else fails I'm gonna try Greg's idea
because it too cool!!
cheers, tracy

Tracy,

Once again I'm blocked by firewalls at work, so I'll
send this directly
to you, but you can re-post to the list if you'd like.
 That way
everyone can comment.

Masking over lozenge is always dangerous, but I've
found that using wet
newsprint works wonders!  Cut a stencil to shape out
of newspaper, soak
it in water, let it dry to dampness, lay it on your
kit, lightly press
into place and spray.  Give the paint a minute to set
up, and using a
needle lift the mask off...et voila!

HTH,

Greg