[WWI] Looking for Windsock Datafile Albatros D V

Lance Krieg lance.krieg at amerus.com
Thu Feb 3 14:44:21 EST 2005

Warren wants to know:

"...if the plans in the Special are better/different that those in the

Yes, they are, as they are work based on later information, and Ian
Stair updated his plans.  This is true for those DFs published prior to
the Special.  If you are building, say, a D.I or II, then Datafile 100
is better yet than the Special.

And in an unsolicited plug, I will endorse Martin Digmayer's plans as
universally wonderful; his eye for lines and details is exceptional,
IMHO.  He does a lot of the latest WS work, and all the plans for CSM.

I'll go even further in unsolicited editorializing and state that ANY
set of plans can and should be carefully scrutinized and compared to
published dimensional data and photos if the builder truly cares about
accuracy in a model.

One man's opinion, mind.

Lance