Fwd: [WWI] RE: Post -It note masks...

S Hirve ot811 at msbx.net
Thu Feb 3 11:51:37 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Balzer CTR Gregory P [mailto:gregory.balzer.ctr at usmc.mil]
Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2005 04:32 PM
To: ot811 at msbx.net
Subject: FW: [WWI] RE: Post -It note masks...

Sanjeev,

Once again I'm blocked by firewalls at work, can you please post this response.

Masking over lozenge is always dangerous, but I've found that using wet newsprint works wonders!  Cut a stencil to shape out of newspaper, soak it in water, let it dry to dampness, lay it on your kit, lightly press into place and spray.  Give the paint a minute to set up, and using a needle lift the mask off...et voila!

HTH,

Greg