[WWI] Kinda sorta OT Digital Camera Inquiry

Michael Robinson mr1057 at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 3 11:11:40 EST 2005

Does anyone have the Konica/Minolta Dimage A200 Digital Camera? I am looking
at this one versus a Nikon D70.

My question is, does the A200 have manual focus capability, or is it
strictly Autofocus? I have found that in certain lowlight conditions that my
Fuji Finepix 3800 won't focus, and it gets frustrating. I do a lot of low
light model photography and need the manual focus capability. I like the
A200's 8meg resolution over the Nikon's 6, but I will trade off the
resolution for the focus.

Cheers
Mike