[WWI] P.S. on thinning acrylics

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 11:04:00 EST 2005

Will,

Try 70% ETHYL Alcohol for thinning Tamiya acrylics.  I find it works
quite well; much better than either of the two common percentages
Isopropyl which I think are 70% and 80%.  Also look out for another
percentage Ethyl.  It doesn't work as good.  You can usually find all
of these at a good pharmacy in the U.S.

			Stuart L. Malone