[WWI] masking lozenge ??

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:53:23 EST 2005

Tracy:

I would advise against masking lozenge.  I faced exactly this problem when I
built the Toko kit, see:

http://www.internetmodeler.com/2004/august/aviation/toko_W29.php

As I mentioned:

"The only tricky bit was spraying the top part of the fuselage, which I did
using the kit's decal as a template to cut out the correct shaped mask. My
friend's homemade lozenge decals went on without any problems. At this point
I completed the markings."

Maybe this is a solution for you - spray the top of the fuselage in the
lozenge colour, mask it off.  Spray the rest of the fuselage.  Apply the
lozenge to the first bit.

Michael