[WWI] masking lozenge ??

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 07:37:29 EST 2005

hi all,
I wanted to ask your advise masking lozenge. I have
currently painted the portions of my HB W.29 which
will receive lozenge a light blue grey to fill in the
MPM kit's lozenge; my next planned step is to apply
the lozenge and seal with Future. On the rear fuselage
I will have to mask the lozenged area off to paint my
fuselage color, will the Future be strong enough to
resist the low tack drafting tape without me losing
any lozenge?
This will be my first attempt at applying lozenge, so
any hints, warnings or advise is appreciated,
especially as it applys to the wings as I have never
dealt with decals this large.
cheers, trepidatious tracy