[WWI] PE razor saws

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 22:31:50 EST 2005

hi all,
thanks for all of the suggestions and directions.
Looks like I need one of these! I will try the cotton
thread tomorrow night. Actually I've used a similar
method for connecting corrugations over a wing LE. I
used a squeeze type clamp to hold it while flossing
the corrugations, worked out well in theory, but did
not improve the model much as the corrugations were
more numerous on one side of the wing than the other
*grrrr*.
Thanks for all of the help!
cheers, tracy (who put a coat of paint on the HB tonight!!)