FW: [WWI] FW: Book Opinion Please

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Wed Feb 2 17:53:05 EST 2005

(Second try again)

"Warren, If you are looking for a cmprehensive study of all of the
Pilots who served in the Lafayette flying Corps., this is your book. If
you are looking for Aircraft photos( There are fewer than I had hoped to
see), Color Schemes and profiles,etc, the Lafayette book by Osprey is
much better. Would I give up my copy of the Schiffer Book? Probably Not,
but Bios on pilots and
organization etc. is the rule in this book."

Rick,
     Thanks for replying.  OK, so little or nothing on the a/c, is there
much on the operational history?  I was hoping that it was something
like "High in the Empty Blue" but I guess it's not.

Warren