[WWI] PE razor saws

Michael Scott mds549 at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 2 14:48:57 EST 2005

I believe Bill Arnold bought a package of these, or
something like them, at the Nationals in Phoenix. They
looked very interesting, but I never got around to
buying a set of my own. You might send him a note.

@micro

>> Tracy wrote:

hi all,
I have seen references to photo etch razor saws, who
makes these and where can I get them? Does anyone have
any experience with these? I am wondering if they will
make cutting ailerons and such loose any easier? My
razor saw has a pretty small kerf, but it could stand
to be smaller. TIA.
cheers, tracy