[WWI] PE razor saws

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:59:53 EST 2005

I posted this a few hours ago, but it never made it to the list, I guess.

I've used synthetic thread.  You just get it started and saw through.  It
makes a really clean cut.  It helps to have a second set of hands to hold
the part, but you can tape the part to the work bench and do it like that.
I didn't believe it'd work the first time I heard it, but then I saw a guy
seperate the ailerons, elevators and rudder on a 1/48 C-47 in about 10
minutes.  I was amazed.

Chris