[WWI] PE razor saws

S Hirve ot811 at msbx.net
Wed Feb 2 13:23:39 EST 2005

Tracy,
    I think Eduard makes it, and there is another company whose name escapes me at the moment.  But more importantly ......
Talking to Greg Balzer recently, he mentioned that he had great success with using simple cotton to cut through ailerons.  Greg oughta pipe up, or you need to contact him directly.