[WWI] Eduard 1/48 Camel 2F1

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:26:02 EST 2005

Don:

3 possible solutions.

1.  I use straight 0.005-inch wire from SmallParts Inc. that I simply cut to
length and glue on the part from which the wire is supposed to emanate.

2. Using invisible thread or whatever you're using, drill a hole in the
fuselage for the thread, place a little high viscosity superglue on the part
of the thread that's going through the hole, put said piece of thread in the
hole and hit it with CA accelerator so it'll be glued into the hole.

3. Create eye-lets that can be made by winding a loop of speaker wire
filament around a drill bit and twisting to tigghten it, then cut it off the
drill bit.  You then have a very small loop of wire and you glue the twisted
bit into the hoel in the fueslage.  You can then pass however many rigging
threads you need through said hole and glue them there.

I recommend solution 1.

Michael