[WWI] Eduard 1/48 Camel 2F1

Don Ralston don.ralston at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 12:42:07 EST 2005

Am in the middle of making the 2F1 Camel and have a slight problem. The control wires running from the bellcrank to the elevators go from the bellcrank, through a 'guide' on the fuselage, then out to the elevator horns.

My problem is this. How does one attach the control wire to the fuselage? A piece of tubing looks too big and out of scale. How have other people solved this?  Wire? Glue?

Cheers

Don

PS I know this is nothing compared to Ken Foran's problems on his magnificent Camel, but I'd like to get it sorted soon.