[WWI] Internet Modeler

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 08:48:47 EST 2005

I have to second Matt's comments, a grreat issue. I
espescially enjoyed reading his trial and tribulations
on building the Loening, very encouraging to someone
who creates many of his own modeling problems (me). A
beautiful job Matt. Eric's Curtiss article is great
too, as is Will's MS build.
Kudos to the IM team, who even got the most last
minute reviews in there *ahem*
Thanks guys.
cheers, tracy

The February Internet Modeler is now live.

Plenty of on-topic items, as well as a lot of the
articles were
written by list members.  This is quite the issue, if
I say so
myself!

Enjoy!