[WWI] Steering Urchins down the path of self-rightiousness

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 08:42:52 EST 2005

hey! My first lesson! I'll have to go out and buy that
soundtrack oh, and have a couple of kids....that seems
like alot of trouble, maybe I'll just corrupt someone
elses kids.
Did you ever decide on a name? Or a gender? How far
along is the Missus?
cheers, tracy

 Maybe E can give
>correspondance courses?

Ok, first of all, define "BAD INFLUENCE."
2nd, I've modeled my parenting style as a cross
between Ward Cleaver
and
Gomez Adams. Can't go wrong if you do that.
3rd, get em listening to good music(you know the
kind). Right now I've
got
my kids hooked on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack and a
Faith No More
CD(The
Real Thing).
E.