[WWI] Steering Urchins down the path of self-rightiousness.

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:26:40 EST 2005

>From: tracy hancock

>And all of this time I thought I was a BAD influence,
>I'll have to work on that. Maybe E can give
>correspondance courses?

Ok, first of all, define "BAD INFLUENCE."
2nd, I've modeled my parenting style as a cross between Ward Cleaver and
Gomez Adams. Can't go wrong if you do that.
3rd, get em listening to good music(you know the kind). Right now I've got
my kids hooked on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack and a Faith No More CD(The
Real Thing).
E.