[WWI] As time goes by (A modeler's lament)

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 02:19:57 EST 2005

>From: Karen Rychlewski
>
>That is severe indeed, E. Did you ever see her again???    :-)

Aye, and if ye knew the lass ye'd be askin why I don' see 'er any more?

(which can, and probably should, be interpreted as "If any of you should
ever meet Mrs. Thomas, my wife and mother of my children, and should
mention, or inquire about 'the bomber incident,'  I'll be lucky if I can get
out of there with an awkward silence.")

>Like the US after 9/11, the *absence* of planes in the sky was downright
>spooky.

I too felt perceptibly 'creeped out' during those days.
E.