[WWI] Looking for decals of Albatros V

Eric Gallaud egallaud at club-internet.fr
Tue Feb 1 01:21:19 EST 2005

Hi Clarence,

This is the right place !!!
You can use FCM decals, see the links below :
http://www.lepidoptera.datahosting.com.br/fcm/72-16.htm
http://www.lepidoptera.datahosting.com.br/fcm/72-17.htm
They are listed at Hannants :
http://www.hannants.co.uk/

There are also a large amount of D.V decals from Americal Gryphon, they
can only be ordered by snail mail.
You can see them there, thanks to Matt Bittner :
http://home.sprintmail.com/~tbittners/AG/index.html

HTH
Eric