[WWI] ZEPPELIN MODEL

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Tue Aug 31 19:40:51 EDT 2004

Hei,

Probably the best source in English is:
"Zeppelin - the German Airship Story" by Griehl and Dressel.
It has a couple of pictures showing L 48 (aka LZ 95)

Another book in English is "Zeppelin!" by R L Rimell,
which has more on the efforts to combat the raiders.

The German book "die Deutschen Luftstreitkrafte im Weltkriege"
do also have some text and photos of Zeppeliners and equipment.
Most of those chapters have been scanned and can go on a CD.

Bits and pieces of Zeppeliners are scattered among museums,
I have visited the IWM and museums in Brussels, Paris, Denmark and
Stavanger that exhibit pieces from various Zeppeliners.

There are other museums that I haven`t visited,
including the Zeppelinermuseum in Tønder.

   Eders
 Knut Erik