[WWI] Nieuport 17 Gun mounting

Ed Ingersoll ingersollle at gru.net
Tue Aug 31 17:58:11 EDT 2004

Mark and Lance,
Thanks for the response.
Mark, I have used your fantastic drawings for internal detailing, but like I
said I couldn't see how the cowl gun was cocked.
I the case of this 1/32 model, is it appropriate to cut an access hole for
the cocking lever?
Lance, some of the sites you mentioned were not found during my search.
Thanks again to you both.
Ed