[WWI] New Members, Old Business

Lance Krieg lance.krieg at amerus.com
Tue Aug 31 15:14:38 EDT 2004

Welcome to the new folks!  J.R., I was in the Bay Area last week; sorry
we couldn't have compared notes.

Matt, the Iowa Historical Society has a Bleriot XI.

For those interested in the PE LeRhone I brought up in Phoenix, I can
tell you I have received the brass and the results will be spectacular.
Interestingly, I believe this engine will actually work better in 1/72
than 1/48, and if adapted to larger scales would be even more amazing,
though likely to be a very expensive item.  Contact me off list for more
details if interested.

JP, I'm glad you're on the mend.

Lance