[WWI] Oh, the humanity! was/New List Member

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:03:35 EDT 2004

>From: "Dennis Ugulano" <djuggie at comcast.net>
>Good idea but who wants a fire that's going to burn that long?  I'm afraid
>if the authorities find out about all of the plastic in my house, I will be
>reclassified as a hazardous area and my insurance rates will go up.

Actually, I wondered about this, not for myself (I have only about 100 kits
in the stash) but my friend who has a shed-full of so many thousand kits:
any fire incident there could result in climate change.  If you hear on the
news that the New Hampshire Avenue section of the Capital Beltway has been
melted, you'll know what's happenend.

Michael