[WWI] New List Member

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 07:49:56 EDT 2004

Right!

I ditched my Pegasus Hanriot - I think I gave it to my club's raffle - after
Eduard produced the box art for their "Forthcoming" Hanriot.  Hannants are
still listing Eduard's Albatros D.III and the Hanriot, which will arrive
presumably shortly after the Four Riders of the Apocalypse, their MiG-15bis
and the Ressurection of the Dead.

Michael