[WWI] New List Member

pezo8481 at bellsouth.net pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 31 07:23:34 EDT 2004

J.R.,

     Like you, I am into 1/72 scale WW1 modeling.  I have been modeling since I was 4 years old thanks to my Dad.  Also like you I got into the WW1 Revell, Renwal and Airfix kits in the 60's.  "The Blue Max" and "Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines" helped to solidify the OT modeling bug.  After joining the Navy, I had bounced around with model building.  Thanks to San Antonio Hobby Shop, with their plethora of vacuform kits at the time, and then moving to Atlanta in 1992 where a childhood friend introduced me to the computer game "Red Baron", I am truly locked into WW1 modeling.  And of course this list helps to perpetuate the desire.

Buz