[WWI] New List Member

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Tue Aug 31 03:05:13 EDT 2004

Hi Neil ;
     Actually, I have found out that the SPAD XII used a wheel control
instead of the stick, so I'm preparing a transplant operation to correct
that.
    I like the thread because you can get a straight line without too
much tension. I found this an advantage on the Taube with the wing masts
( which I made from brass rod )  Is the wire easy to work with ?
     We'll talk some more .                                J.R.